Our refund and returns policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as flowers cannot be returned.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
The Customer needs to initiate request for return within a period of 7 days from the date of delivery. You can reach us on our helpline 7773000231 or drop an email at shantitara[at]chunawala[dot]com where our team will look into and revert. However we will allow return of products only in the following cases:
- Product is defective at the time of delivery
- Product is damaged at the time of delivery
- Product is different from description on the website
- Customer needs a different product, with valid reason
Conditions for Return
Once the request has been made by the customer, the replacement procedure shall be initiated and replacement shall be made within 30 days from the date of acceptance of the request. If the replacement is not available, we may not be able to offer any refund.
The return and replacement of the product is subjected to the following terms and conditions:
- Product must be in its original condition
- Only unused, unaltered, unsoiled products will be accepted
- Brand packaging should be intact
- The receipt of the original invoice should be available
- No physical damage to the box or to the product
- No return without original packaging and accessories
- Return request should be made within the specified time frame
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to you, within a certain amount of days.
If you want to cancel your order, you need to call at our help line number 7773000231 or email us at shantitara[at]chunawala[dot]com before start of the delivery of the product(s) as ordered.
However we can at its own cancel the order in the following event:
- Where the product(s) are no longer available or temporarily out of stock
- Where there are non-serviceable locations
- There is a Restriction on the quantity ordered
- Problems/objections are raised by Credit and Fraud Avoidance Department
- Incomplete or inaccurate address of the customer
In the event any of the aforesaid takes place, we shall inform the customer. However, if the problem still persists we shall cancel the order after prior intimation to the customer and initiate refund if applicable.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should mail your product to us.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us for questions related to refunds and returns.